Compact wireless standalone alarm system. Ideal for the protection of Homes, Stores, Boats, Campers, etc. against burglary, fire, gas, hold-up or medical distress. Incorporates: an infrared sensor (coverage 12 meters), a powerful piezoelectric siren (118 dB/m)a rechargeable bat. (12 V - 700 mA).
42 zones memorized wireless zones:
- 40 for burglary, fire & hold-up
- 1 for incorporated infrared
- 1 for hold-up
- In addition one hardwired zone.
- Each zone maybe programmed as: Immediate, Delayed, Day, Night, Burglary, Fire or Gas. Selflearning of the codes transmitted from all wireless devices (sensors, sirens, keypads & keychain transmitters) that function with the”Pegaso” protocol. Arming and disarming with PEG-3 keychain transmitter (supplied). With PEG-3 you may (Arm/disarm, partially arm, alarm memory & panic activation).
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Optical/acoustic R.F. transmission test.
- Acoustic signalling of unit armed or disarmed (excludible)
- Siren incorporated with 3 different sounds, 1 for burglary, 1 for fire and 1 for hold-up which maybe excluded
- Possibility to program alarm time.
- Alarm cycle counter (excludible).
- R.F. outputs for wireless siren
- Supplied with D.C. power supply 230 Vac -> 14 Vdc.
- Working frequency 433,92 Mhz.
- Dry contact relay output.
- Negative output for status of the installation and alarm memory.
- Additional 12 Vdc. Output.
- SMD technology.
- ABS housing.
- Dimensions: 105 x 35 x 190mm.
- Weight: 1 Kg.